♫ Share a smile, share alaugh, share a moment ♫ ♫ Share a smile, share alaugh, share a moment ♫ (clanging) (record scratch) (light, happy music)- Hey guys! Welcome to another delightfulday with yours truly, Daisy! You guys have been leavinga bundle of comments asking for this vid.
So, today, I'm going to teachyou the top-trending makeup trick on Instagram that allthe celebrities are doing.
Zombie Contouring! – [Roommate] What? – (screams) Oh my God! – Wait, did you justsay zombie contouring? – Hey, do we need to stop?The camera's kinda hot.
– Sorry, I forgot we were doing this now.
– Every day of my life.
Let's get started! ♫ Share a smile, share a laugh ♫ (light, happy music) You wanna start with a naked face.
I know I look so crazywithout any makeup on.
– No, no, no, no.
You lookunrealisticly gorgeous.
(techno beat music) – I like to start every makeup application with my natural natureall-day cement prepper.
Using my 176-DL-90 concealer brush.
– [Roommate] [inaudible] Wait, what? Is that some sort of nuclear weapon? (wistful music) – I wish you could just be here with me and (sniffs) smell how great (sneezes) how great it smells! It's– – [Roommate] This isthe shit you never use (Daisy sneezes) that's under our sink.
♫ Share a smile, share a laugh ♫ (light, happy music) – Next we're going to take ourzombie contouring palette– – No.
There's no way anyonejust has that lying around.
– It's a must-have essential.
I keep on extra one in my purse.
Now, take this death charcoal color cream and use your F4 [inaudible] brush and apply it all underneath your eye.
You guys, this technique isso easy, anybody could do it.
– [Roommate] Oh, really? ♫ Share a smile, share a laugh ♫ (upbeat island music) – Next we're going to take that rigor mortis white girl color, which is great for eveningout your skin tone, and apply it to all your problem areas.
– Wait, your entireface is a problem area? – Now, take this, oh my god, you guys! This is literally my favorite thing! – Oh, is it literally your favorite thing? ♫ Share a smile, share a laugh ♫ – And now that you haveall your base makeup on it's time to apply the blood-red lip.
– Hey babe, did I leavemy cell phone in here? (yells) Oh (bleep)! (screaming) (slow motion) ♫ Share a smile ♫ (beep) (techno music)- And for our final step, we're just going to take ourbeauty blenders and blend away.
(techno music) – Who do you think you are, Rembrandt? (techno music) – And just like that, yourzombie contouring is complete.
– What the (bleep)? Makeup is fun and all but you look amazingwithout any makeup on.
– Makeup should be used to enhance your already amazing and unique features.
Inner beauty's waymore important anyways.
No one's watching ourshow for our outer beauty.
– Our show? – Comment below with what you want to see on our next episode.
Maybe tag us in your zombie contouring.
– What do you mean ourshow? (laughs nervously) – We'll see you next time! Bye! – This has been DIY with Daisy– – And Charlie – The alliteration does not work.
– I think it's okay.